"In all my writing I tell the story of my life, over and over again." Isaac Bashevis Singer
I filled up an interview slot in AmericanBedu’s blog: Interview with Hning – A Saudi Woman with Asian Heritage.
On her post, you’ll find answers to these questions:
- What was it like growing up in Saudi Arabia with a mixed background?
- You chose in your 20s to leave Saudi Arabia and trace your roots in Indonesia. What brought about this decision?
- Please share with us what it has been like for you outside of Saudi Arabia.
- Where do you expect to find yourself in five years and why?
- How have you changed since being outside of Saudi Arabia?