Consider it, a relative favor?
Can a girl have orgasms more often than PMS?
Yes, if you want to. And if you're not getting any with your partner, get a vibrator.
Note: Every time I state in a masculine term, it refers to the giver, who is not necessarily a guy. So lesbians, devour. Just so you know.
In order to reach orgasm, a girl
- Must feel safe. Don't expect too many fireworks from one-night-stands.
- Must feel loved. If you don't trust him, you don't love him. If you don't love him, don't expect too much of him.
[Hence, it's not how much money either of you has, but how much contentedness is what matters.]
- Must be (gently) led into it. Set up a mood for it . If he loves you, he'll want to please you. No man is man enough until he can make his girl happy. Quickies might work, but they're overrated blahs.
- Clear from clutter.The only time you should leave a misplaced item on the kitchen counter is never.
25 Quickies to Swoon
Here's the nitty gritty you've been waiting for, eh?
- Size does NOT matter. It's what you can do with it.
- His mouth and hands can do magic.
- Do not indulge his honest mistakes.
- Speaking of which: a) Talking helps. b) Honesty is the best policy. c) The best conversations occur after an orgasm.
- Be specific. "I like it when you (causal verb) on my (name of body organ), it makes me (effect verb)."
- Don't ask for it. Demand it.
- Reading helps faster.
- Immediate application after reading is highly recommended. So read together.
- Letting out (some or a lot of) noise is actually helpful.
- Tell him to listen carefully. "Ouch" should not be translated into "Oh".
- Faking it does NOT get you going. (Dude, do you want to know if she's faking it?)
- Have the patience and balls to teach him. Yes, masturbate in front of him for once!
- Tempt multiple orgasms with Ylang-ylang oil. I don't know how it works. It just does.
- Be prepared to have an open mind: Experiment.
- Be prepared with equipments. No, not cuffs. I'm thinking ice cubes and mint candy.
- Don't stop when you shouldn't. Allow yourself to be swooned.
- Know your secret places. Kiss and caress. Every part of your skin. There might be a highly sensitive area right on your ribs.
- Curl your toes; because it stretches your pelvic muscles.
- Throw your head back, because it stretches your breasts. Boobs are related to pelvic contents.
- Be clean. So that you can enjoy having sweat glands when it's rocking, and after-glowing.
- Have a monogamous and consistent partner. Sexual experience quality is conditioned to the history you share with each other.
- Be married to your partner. This is the one time where legal issues can be sexy: It gives less restraints.
- Keep trying, once you get it right, it'll only get better; the sex and the nature of you relationship. Not to mention your health.
- Orgasms are the climax, not only of a sexual intercourse, but of a relationship. If it's happening, and happening often, something good is going on between you guys. Keep it coming.
- You can, of course, neglect the need to cum and say, sex isn't about the O. You can say it twice in a row. You can say it for a month. Anything longer than that makes me wonder if you're having it satiated somewhere else. Are you? After all, you are a woman, aren't you?
How to know how good an orgasm she's had?
Clue: Boobs. After an orgasm, there should be a paler shade circling her areolae. The brighter shade the outer circle, the bigger the "O".
This tip was discreetly mentioned in the unillustrated version of the KamaSutra. Didn't I tell you that reading is good for you?