A good pair of 501 Jeans
1. Can give relatively good protection from extreme weather conditions,
2. Can shield the covered flesh from malaria, dengue and itchy bug bites
3. Is a classic and durable fashion investment
4. Is socially acceptable worn in most daily occasions
5. Is environmentally friendly; since it can be worn daily with minimum care
6. Can be combined with a T-Shirt or a tank top, over a bra or chest hair
7. Can complement most body shapes, whether pear or apple or beer
God Bless the rugged and rough American cowboys for introducing, patenting and providing the world with enough 501 Jeans.
Sounds out of place, right? It's almost like you're on the wrong blog!
Here's the catch:
A quality-made pair of original 501 Jeans
a) Is usually sold in the hippest, fanciest malls of the world
b) Usually costs more than the average Indonesian's monthly minimum wage
c) Can only be purchased by the smartest, richest and securest individuals of the third world who are the least worried about six-legged semi-demonic beings popularly known as called mosquitoes
If you're ever bored of your 501 jeans, consider that you're luckier than most of the world's population to ever lay hands on such valuable clothing material. You probably never had to worry about cows or bugs in your life.